To book a game please call +7 903 609 03 19 or write us info@городскаяистория.рф
You may study history and foreign languages, reading books, watching movies or… playing and making your own discoveries which will surely remain in memory for a long time!
Historical quest “Secrets of the red walls” is a game for children and adults on the basis of historical facts and legends. The game is about Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin.
This is a team game where al participants have their roles:
- The captain: coordinate the activities of the whole team
- Chroniclers: collect and write down the information on historical events
- Detectives: collect the information on the main hero of the game
- Decoders: look for codes and find out the game-word which is important for the history of our city.
- Photographer: leads photo-chronicle of the journey of his team.
- Time-controller: helps the team not to get lost in time.
- Memory-man: helps everyone with collecting all needed information.
The team will have to find answers to historical questions and find some codes to solve out the game-word. More than that, the players will have to complete creative and team tasks.
Each team is controlled by a special guide.
For each fully-done test and correct answer participants receive reward points.
- The age of participants – from 10 years old up to 101
- The number of team members – 6 – 10
- Duration – 2 hours
- Price – 7000 rubles per team (additional participants — 700 rub/ person)
- comfortable and season-appropriate form of clothing will help you enjoy a 2-hour active walk
- since during the quest there is a visit to the church of the Archangel Michael, for women we recommend taking handkerchiefs
- by prior arrangement it is possible to award prizes to participants
- for children’s teams the presence of an accompanying adult is required (free of charge) because the guides are not responsible for the life and health of children.
Feedback from participants
June 17, 2018, fans of the Swedish national football team
Informative, interesting & beautiful! Perfect, thanks. Very nice experience) Good guides. Really fun!